[rancid] Re: Rancid and end of run issues

Gary Roberts groberts at hcis.net
Fri Apr 6 22:22:29 UTC 2007

Correct, but i have modified my version of rrancid so the only command its running is "show config".
So in essence, it is running the file, as i have it modified.
Nothing has been changed on the server, I've checked my yum logs, the only upgrade that has occured was back on 24Mar07, when it download the tzdata for the DST changes. But RANCID has been running flawlessly up until yesterday afternoon.
My version of expect is:
[root at Rancid ~]# rpm -q expect
expect-5.42.1-1

My next step was to do an strace, so i could see what was happening at the packet level, i was just hoping someone had ran into this before.

Thanks

GR