[rancid] Mulitple Context Cisco fwsm backups

dennis usle dusle at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 02:52:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been reading up on a post during my research to utilize RANCID to backup a multiple context Cisco FWSM.  I've not found any verification or conclusive answer to a dynamic solution.  Here is the post I've found you were involved and reccommended a solution. Are you aware if anyone has been successfull with this task?   If this was successfull, would you be willing to share example copies of the scripts used?

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2007-March/002146.html

Thanks in advance, your time is very much appreciated!

Dennis Usle