[rancid] Re: Fwd: Dell Powerconnects

Chris Gauthier cgauthie at pcc.edu
Fri Nov 2 17:12:57 UTC 2007

A possibility that might be happening is that if, as I suspect, the
switch is OEM'd from Foundry, that SSH is not fully implemented.  That
has been the case on some Foundry switches I have used.  I do not know
who the OEM for Dell's networking gear is, though.

Chris Gauthier, CCNA, Network+, A+
Network Administration Team
Portland Community College
Portland, Oregon

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci