[rancid] Re: Duplicate emails each poll

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Mon Oct 1 15:58:22 UTC 2007

Nick,

You might want to make sure no one has changed your aliases file and
make sure it isn't sending to two different group which you might be a
part of. Also make sure RANCID isn't running two times in a row.

Check your local mail queue on your rancid server for repeat emails
issue.

That is the best info I can provide given the little bit of info that
was provided.

-lance