[rancid] Re: Looking for F5 files

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Fri Feb 8 04:17:58 UTC 2008

David,

Here is the original thread that I added the files too.

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2008-January/002675.html

Also here is the thread where I said I repackaged the F5 scripts in a
Rancid distribution.

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2008-January/002697.html
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2008-January/002707.html

Pretty soon those files will be moving to a wordpress blog so they
will be searchable on gheek.net along with a lot more.

Let me know if you need help.

-Lance