[rancid] Re: F5 Devices

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Thu Feb 21 18:30:03 UTC 2008

Chris,

unfortunately we have been doing some things in the background in
regards to a new F5 script that will work natively with clogin thus
not requiring the use of f5login. I need to verify a couple of things
for John H. today to make sure it works as expected. If that works
then john will be releasing a new version of rancid that the new
f5rancid script included.

In the meantime.....

In order for this to work you will need to include something like this
in your .cloginrc

add userprompt *f5* sshOnlyNoPrompt
add autoenable *f5* 1
add user *f5*

Regarding your errors. I am not sure where the sage portion came from.
Are you sure you didn't add anything to the command line statement?

-Lance