[rancid] Re: Searching for Half-duplex Interfaces

Pabon, Nestor NPabon at archstonesmith.com
Fri Jan 11 21:33:32 UTC 2008

I'm not sure I conveyed my goal correctly.

If I use clogin or log directly into the router I know I can query
issuing the following:

"sh interface | i Half-duplex"

But this will only return something like:

"Half-duplex, 10Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX"

I rather do a:

"show int"

And have the output go to a file named

"show-duplex"

And then somehow get a report which will give the device name which had
an interface set to Half-duplex".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nestor