[rancid] HELP!

Joshua Sidwell jsidwell at perisys.net
Fri Jan 18 19:45:28 UTC 2008

Can anyone please help me.  I have been messaging the list now for a few
days looking for help.  I had a previous install of rancid on 3.2.1 that
worked perfectly, but now that I have rebuilt the server, I am getting
timeouts on the connections to the different devices.  I can logon as the
rancid user as before, but when I attempt to run clogin, it times out!  I
cannot imagine what could be causing this.  I have verified the configs
(based on the sysadmin install which I used before), and the permissions.

Please, any help is greatly appreciated!

Josh Sidwell, CISSP

Perimeter Systems Inc.

720-259-5374 (office)

303-668-3291 (cell)