[rancid] Re: Rancid Ignore Devices

Gregory W Zill gregoryzill at solutionary.com
Thu May 29 20:30:05 UTC 2008

And since we distribute e-mails to the RANCID network engineering group,
we add a fourth field, as in

1234-asa:cisco:up
1234-pix:cisco:down:fw upgrade to 1234-asa on 20080524
1234-juniper:netscreen:down:new fw implementation on 20080615

The router.db change will be broadcast to the group once.

--
gregory w zill, mba, cissp
Information Security Engineer