[rancid] Re: Catalyst 2960

Steve Ousley steve at host-it.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 15:19:28 UTC 2008

Hi Alex

Thanks for this explanation. Someone else already posted me the solution,
but this is useful to see exactly WHY that setting changed the behaviour :)

For the record, the setting was:

Add autoenable hostname 1

Many thanks for the swift responses and resolution.

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE
Nuco Technologies Ltd
steve at host-it.co.uk
www.nucotechnologies.com
Tel. 0870 165 1300

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751