[rancid] Problem with CVS repository

Désiré MOSUANLLEE dmosuna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:57:47 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I've just install rancid for my company. For the moment, all has gone very
well for me (adding devices, acessing the devices via telnet or ssh,i've
make rancid run everyday at 1.00pm) but my problem is  the web page (cvs
repository).
I see the CVSROOT and all my groups via the web page.When i access the
configs of a group, /rancid/my_group/configs/Attic/, i've got deleted router
in last log entry and i saw that the revision version is not updated at all
althought there are changes everyday in the configs on this router.
When i go into the logs, here the message i've got:

cvs status: use `cvs add' to create an entry for `router_name'
cvs add: Re-adding file `router_name' after dead revision 1.2.
cvs add: use `cvs commit' to add this file permanently

cvs remove: removed `router_name'
Deleted router_name

Thank you very much for your help