[rancid] Error in cvs repository

Désiré dmosuna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:40:17 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm actually using cvs repository to show my configurations of my routers in
rancid.
I've got a message error when i tried to access the configurations of my
router in Attic, telling me that my router is not(any longer) pertinent.
When i go in the logs of rancid, there's the messages which appear :

cvs status: use `cvs add' to create an entry for `router_name'
cvs add: Re-adding file `router_name' after dead revision 1.2.
cvs add: use `cvs commit' to add this file permanently

cvs remove: removed `router_name'
Deleted router_name

Thank you very much for your help.