[rancid] Re: Dell Powerconnect switches - problem and suggestion

Jeremy Singletary jeremys at rickyninja.net
Tue Aug 18 16:45:42 UTC 2009

I've only seen one version of a more prompt in the Dells I've had access
to.  I removed the check for the other more  prompts thinking they were
left over from clogin and only applicable for Cisco devices.  It's ok
though, this is why I've had you downloading the dev code that isn't
linked on rickyninja.net.

Sounds like you've got it mostly working for the time being.  Let me
know when the dev devices become available, and you can email me
directly so only I'll have the login info.  Then I'll work on the quit
issue, and anything else we notice along the way.

-jeremy