[rancid] Planet wsd800 switch

Smirnoff Alexander asmirnoff at office.beeline.ru
Mon Jun 29 14:01:40 UTC 2009

Hello rancid people!

I am try to change rancid scripts for WSD800 Planet switches with syntax
like this:

-bash-3.1$ telnet 172.17.15.163

Trying 172.17.15.163...

Connected to 172.17.15.163.

Escape character is '^]'.

login:root

password:

Welcome root

Switch>en

Please input password:

Switch\enable>show version

The system fireware version is :

 L2M-OP81(8)-V1.30BT-U1EN-PLANET(WSD-800), 2005.11.09.10:15.

Switch\enable>logoutConnection closed by foreign host.

Wsd800login script what I write, based clogin in attachment. All work
fine ;) but I'am can't see what commands send to device. For example
command

send "enable\r" in login script not show , and also I am not show what
commands switch receive as Unknown:

-bash-3.1$ wsd800login -c "show version;show system" 172.17.15.163

172.17.15.163

spawn telnet 172.17.15.163

Trying 172.17.15.163...

Connected to 172.17.15.163.

Escape character is '^]'.

login:

password:

Welcome root

Switch>

Please input password:

Switch\enable>

 Unknown command.

Switch\enable>

Error: TIMEOUT reached

It is switch behaviour what i am not see echo's of sending command, or
may be some environment variable?

--
Regards,
Alexandr Smirnov