[rancid] Re: Trouble automating TFTP downloading using clogin

Mahaffey, Brian bmahaffey at pelco.com
Tue Sep 1 20:22:14 UTC 2009

I used Quotes " instead of ' and I saw the command execute, the issue I
see is that it doesn't prompt you to accept image destination name the
same way if you did it manually on the command line.

More tftp.sh
Clogin -c "copy tftp://10.10.15.11/c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-23.bin
flash:" SPAIN-C2811.PELCO.ORG

-bash-3.2$ ./tftp.sh
SPAIN-c2811.pelco.org
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l user SPAIN-c2811.pelco.org
CCC

DO NOT LOGIN TO THIS DEVICE!

Password:

SPAIN-C2811#
SPAIN-C2811#terminal length 0
SPAIN-C2811#copy
tftp://10.200.2.11/c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-23.bin flash:

Error: TIMEOUT reached
-bash-3.2$