[rancid] Re: Hello All & a little help?

Chris Gauthier cgauthier at mapscu.com
Fri Apr 2 15:11:51 UTC 2010

Good morning,

Here is exactly the link you should read.  It talks about your CVS desires specifically.

http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/55873

Chris Gauthier
Network Administrator
MaPS Credit Union
v: 503.375.2445
f: 503.779.1083
http://www.mapscu.com

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci