[rancid] Re: Cisco WLC Backups

Ron Whitney ron.whitney at doitbest.com
Sat Feb 20 20:42:32 UTC 2010

Hi.  I'm have a WLC4402 running 4.0.179.11.  I'm having only mild
success getting RANCID to work.  Ryan's ciscowlc5 script works better as
my WLC does not support the 'show running-config' command.  In executing
'ciscowlc5 -d <device>' it appears that the 'show udi' and 'show
sysinfo' commands work properly but the 'show run-config commands'
command hangs at the 'Press Enter to continue Or <Ctl Z> to abort'
prompt.  Any recommendations?  Thanks in advance.

Ron