[rancid] Email notifications - summary at the top

Brian G xenophon21 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:54:37 UTC 2010

I've recently acquired a server that is running rancid (2.3.4).  I noticed the email notifications do not include a summary of what files have changes.

Here is an example from another server I run which shows a quick summary at the top of the email on what routers "changed"

 menoalls-7606 |   20 ++++++++++----------
 ville-7609      |   15 ++++++---------

How can I get 2.3.4 to include the "summary"?  Could it be differences in the diff version or cvsweb installed?

Thanks,
Brian