[rancid] h3clogin

Viktor Steinmann stony at stony.com
Tue Jan 11 08:33:06 UTC 2011

Hi all

I've seen some older posts when grepping though the history of this
mailing-list about login timeouts when using the custom h3clogin, as
described on http://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/h3c

It seems I'm experiencing the same timeout problem like Ugo described in
his mail to the list (Oct 22). Is there any solution to this? I'm trying
to suck the configuration from HP A5500 Switches (altough in the CLI
they're still called H3C S5500-52C-PWR-SI).

The Switches are running "Comware Software, Version 5.20, Release 2202P19"

Thanks,
Viktor
<http://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/h3c>