[rancid] rancid poll failing

Shellhammer, Erich S Erich.Shellhammer at unisys.com
Fri Jun 24 15:50:14 UTC 2011

I would check the .cloginrc file and see if user/pass is correct, or no hidden spaces/characters... It looks like it's attempting to use the password.

Erich Shellhammer  |  Network Tools Engineer | Global Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services
Unisys  |  9500 Metric Blvd Suite 100  | Austin, TX 78758  |  Office: 512.719.9626 | Mobile:512.851.7116
THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers