[rancid] Malfunction between rancid and HP 2910.

N K Krishnan nkkrishnan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:58:35 UTC 2011

hlogin/hrancid seems to work with the 2910al-48G with W.14.49 and rancid
2.3.2a8.

one relatively trivial change in hrancid - more than likely unrelated to our
2910al-48G acquisition.

206c206
< # This routine parses "show system-information"
---
> # This routine parses "show system"
464c464
<       {'show system-information'      => 'ShowSystem'},
---
>       {'show system'                  => 'ShowSystem'},