[rancid] Linux Networking Support

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Thu Aug 16 15:44:12 UTC 2012

John H,

I recall years back that you had clogin or another login script adjusted to
support Linux.

A couple of questions?
1. Does it still have support the Linux login prompt (I know F5 BigIP is
very similar but I recall you doing a mod to clogin instead of creating
something new)?
2. Did you ever create a lrancid to collect basics?