[rancid] Cisco ASA+WLC script

Marito ... me_gogorza at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:50:43 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

You should set up autoenable to 0. As per Rancid .clogin help:

".B add autoenable <router name glob> {[01]}
When using locally defined usernames or AAA, it is possible to have a login which is automatically enabled.  This is, that user has enable privileges without the need to execute the enable command.  The router's prompt is different for enabled mode, ending with a # rather than a >.

Example: add autoenable * {1}

Default: 0

zero, meaning that the user is not automatically enabled and should execute the enable command to gain enable privileges, unless negated by the noenable directive or \-noenable command\-line option.
"

Regards.