[rancid] Cisco SG-500 configs?

Alex DEKKER rancid at ale.cx
Thu Jun 5 12:58:18 UTC 2014

On 04/06/14 09:44, Alexander Bochmann wrote:
> does anyone have rancid 2.3.x patches for Cisco SG-500 switches with current
> software? I've found several pieces of code that claim to support the SG series,
> but none of them acutally work. The new SG switches are quite IOS-like, but not
> enough to work with the normal clogin...

Have you tried this?:

https://github.com/chrpinedo/rancid-cisco-sb

I have deployed it on multiple Ubuntu 12.04 servers [RANCID 2.3.6] and
have just done a 14.04 server today [2.3.8] and it seems to be OK. Also
works with older SFE2k switches.

Ahhh hang on, when you say current software, are you talking about newer
switch firmwares?

alexd