[rancid] Setup issue

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Sat May 3 11:45:40 UTC 2014

Alan,

I ran the xrancid and was given this -

[rancid at netwatch bin]$ ./xrancid -d watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu
executing clogin -t 90 -c "show version;show memory;show diag;show
switch;show slot;show configuration detail;show configuration"
watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu
sh: clogin: command not found
watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu: missed cmd(s): all commands
watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu: End of run not found
watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu: End of run not found

Then I ran just -

./clogin -t 90 -c "show version;show memory;show diag;show switch;show
slot;show configuration detail;show configuration"
watt-uvm-gw3-200.3.uvm.edu

And determined that-  show switch;show slot;show configuration
detail;show configuration did not run.

Ideas?

-Mike

Michael T. Voity