[rancid] Setup issue

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Sat May 3 06:43:47 UTC 2014

That's the standard log message you posted; for debugging purposes it's
not especially useful. It's telling you that stuff didn't work and then
lists all the stuff that didn't work. It doesn't indicate why.

Run the parser script directly in debug mode to find out what's really
going on.

xrrancid -d <hostname>

This might not give you the real failure yet, but it will narrow it down
to which area the problem happens in.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com