[rancid] Palo Alto Networks

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Nov 18 20:56:37 UTC 2014

Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 10:34:28PM +0000, Hughes, Doug:
> To answer the original question (which somehow I missed), yes, I wrote a panrancid and panlogin a couple of years ago. It should be out there somewhere, but I can email the text files too. I have not tested it with rancid 3. Though. It works fine with rancid 2.3

ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/contrib/paloalto.tgz is the last version
that I'd seen, but I have no manner of testing it, nor do I know what it
would have to do with Mikrotik.  But, the 2.x scripts should with with 3.x;
see the definition for alteon in the 3.x's etc/rancid.types.base.

for the mikrotik issue below, look for errors in the log file for the group.