[rancid] Fix for hpuifilter (HP Procurve)

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Mon Dec 14 16:00:11 UTC 2015

On 14/12/2015 15:01, Brian Candler wrote:
> I also took the liberty of changing memcpy() calls to memmove(), since
> the former has undefined behaviour when the destination and source
> memory areas overlap.
I should have said: my patch is to rancid-2.3.6 from Ubuntu 14.04.

Looking at the CHANGES file from a later version, it looks like the
memcpy() issue was fixed in 2.3.9

(It sure would be nice if there were a public repository for the rancid
source, but I've not been able to find an official one)

Regards,

Brian Candler.