[rancid] MikroTik missed cmd(s): system package print detail without-paging

Tim Warnock timoid at timoid.org
Wed Jan 7 21:16:50 UTC 2015

Are you running from cron as the same user as run by hand?

Are these boxes running full tables? How long does an /export take if you run it by hand?

Does a /system package print detail without-paging complete successfully if you run it via ssh?

Is your /system identity dns style or does it have other characters/symbols?