[rancid] MikroTik missed cmd(s): system package print detail without-paging

IT-Info it-info at bugtusselwireless.com
Wed Jan 7 21:30:07 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

When I test it manually, I always test using the rancid user, which is what cron also runs as.

No, they're not running full tables.

Yes, a /system package print detail without-paging completes successfully and quickly via ssh.

Yes, the /system identity is composed of alphanumeric characters, as well as periods and dashes.

Again, it seems that the only MikroTiks that have issues are those that have been replaced.  I can pretty much guarantee that if a MikroTik router fails and gets replaced, it will no longer get backed up automatically in RANCID due to the error.  This has not been the case for Juniper or Cisco devices, those seem to work fine when they're replaced.

Thank you,
Brian