[rancid] Netscaler 10.5 prompt

Incudie incudie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:36:17 UTC 2015

Hey Brandon,

My script writing skills are pretty bad BUT I managed to get an old copy of
nslogin that was floating around to work with NS9.3 Build 56.5. The prompt
I was testing with also displayed in a similar fashion to what you
described.

It's been awhile but it literally involved me commenting out some stuff
about the prompt. I'm sure this broke other things for nslogin but it's
worked well enough for my ONE netscaler. Feel free to give it a shot.

Best,

Tim