[rancid] CVS

Lee Rian (CENSUS/TCO FED) lee.e.rian at census.gov
Wed Jun 17 18:26:14 UTC 2015

?The man page is your friend:

       -D date_spec

         Use  the  most  recent  revision no later than date_spec.  date_spec is a single argument, a date description
         specifying a date in the past.

<rant>Office 365 however is not my friend.  My apologies for whatever weird formatting comes across</rant>

Try something like:

cvs  diff -D "1 month ago" -U 5   yourDeviceName

which gives you a cumulative what's changed between then & now.

Regards,

Lee