[rancid] fresh rancid 3.2 install

Josten, Michael Michael.Josten at hs-niederrhein.de
Fri Jun 26 05:20:19 UTC 2015

Based on experience with getting kit to play nicely with rancid, I'd say there's something wrong with your prompt, as rancid can't identify the line that starts the "show running-config" output.

Do you get the normal "PROMPT FOUND" output in debug mode?
Any clues in the output around the area where it searches for command output?

These problems often turn out to be regex-related.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com

Good morning,

i did some testing with flogin and a brocade ICX6610 device. The script seems to struggle when the returned output exceeds one page. Command output
with lots of output don't work, just as "show run".  If I got this right, this might explain the "end of run not found" in my rancid logs.
Instead of returning to user prompt flogin repeats

spawn id exp0 sent < >
spawn id exp6 sent < >

I just try to make my best guess here.

cheerio