[rancid] rancid finding changes that do not exist

Simen Stavdal sstavdal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:29:09 UTC 2015

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the suggestion. Added the variables to rancid.conf and ran it
again.
It produced the same messages in the log file.

Funny thing. I tried to install rancid3.1, and it worked flawlessly with
the same version of Perl.
Then i tried to go back to 3.2 and the same thing again.

I will go through the compilation logs to see if there is something not
quite right here.

Cheers,
Simon.