[rancid] Diffscript * replaced

nachofw nachofw at adinet.com.uy
Tue Apr 19 14:58:06 UTC 2016

Hi guys, I’m using a DIFFSCRIPT that sends diff emails with colorized html.The only problem I’m having is when there is a * in the routers config it gets replaced by 'CVS configs router.db routers.all routers.down routers.single routers.up'Some of my configs use * in interface descriptions.I checked and it’s not my script, where can I check the code for this bug? My script: http://pastebin.com/P3PqJqGFIt was taken from the linux journal regards