[rancid] Centos 6 rancid problem

Cédric B cedric.bassaget.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:14:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to make rancid mark for about 3 days, and I don't know why it
doesn't...

clogin works well.

I've found this thread :
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2008-April/003004.html
telling that it could be a diff problem : changes nothing.

In logfile, I just get a start date and an end date, nothing between the
two.

The only way I made it work is by running :
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/rancid/bin bin/rancid -t cisco <router>

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/rancid/bin bin/rancid-run always set the router as
down (in routers.down) and does not get the router's config

I'm using rancid 3.1 (with SVN backend) because of the perl problem
affecting rancid 3.2 on centos 6

Does anybody have met this problem ?

Regards,
Cédric