[rancid] Rancid not collecting new devices

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 13:41:09 UTC 2016

I'm running the latest rancid on FreeBSD 10.3, and i've recently added a few devices to my system.  I've got this setup with Subversion.  I also have WebSVN setup to view the changes.  I can see RANCID grabbing the configs, but its not adding them to the system.  I'm not sure why.  I can run a clogin and it works fine.  If I run rancid-run by itself as the rancid user then it runs immidiately, doesn't take a long time to go through all my devices.  I'm not sure if there is a bug in the latest build or something else.