[rancid] rancid 300 emails

Jones, Ryan Ryan.Jones at mlb.com
Fri May 20 14:17:19 UTC 2016

Hey Folks,
Ever since upgrading to Rancid 3.x I’ve been struggling with rancid sending too many emails, about 300 every time it runs. I’ve customized the @commandtable so that rancid only does a show run, that helped greatly with cleaning up the ACS logs. The only issue that remains is the email count, it seems as though rancid  runs the backups more than once. I have the cron set to run once at 3am. Been cruising this list for weeks looking for answers and I haven’t seen anything about this particular issue.

Thanks
Ryan