[rancid] error after migrating to new server
andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 22:27:36 UTC 2018
I fixed. Had to create a symlink from, /usr/bin/par to /usr/libexec/rancid/par.
On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:17 PM, heasley <heas at shrubbery.net> wrote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 03:06:53PM +0000, Andrew Meyer:
> Is this a perl/python or something else command? I think I found the package in Amazon Linux.
its a command that comes with rancid. my guess is one of
- you copied rancid from another machine and missed it
- the pre-built package you installed is broken
- you copied rancid.conf from another machine and its PATH doesnt match,
so it cant find par.
- you deleted it somehow
- you're using an old version of rancid, when par was a perl script, and
the interpretter line is wrong
- par lacks executable mode bits
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rancid-discuss