[rancid] Rancid not updating

Larry Larsen llarsen at longlines.biz
Wed Oct 17 13:48:43 UTC 2018

Linwood;

Thank you for your assistance.  Attached is the log.  I think the biggest error is Up-to-Date check failed and I have to correct the errors first.  I have tried a cvs update, but I get the error:

cvs update: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [update aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

Any other assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Larry L.