[rancid] patch suggestion for Cisco Mobile Express

Bjarne Saltbæk Bjarne.Saltbaek at sinch.com
Tue Oct 15 08:55:21 UTC 2019

Hi Weylin.

We do not run the AP's as autonomous.
We have Mobility Express (ME) installed on 2 AP's (one primary and one for secondary).
The ME is the WLC and function as a WLC (and needs to be backed up as a WLC).
My guess is that the ME runs as a Docker image on the AP's (it has its own IP and web interface separated  from the AP's).

--
Bjarne Saltbæk
System Administrator