[rancid] Issues with Brocade/Foundry and missing commands

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:07:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've got a rancid 3.7 box and having issues with Brocade ICX 6610s and
some older FESX switches. flogin works fine and shows all the commands
being ran and dumps all data with zero issues. Soon as I run
rancid-run or rancid manually I am getting "missed cmd(s): show flash"
which is the first command, and no configs get saved obviously.

I am not sure what else to try since the commands manually show fine
with no issues. I have seen some mailing list posts about
Brocade/Foundry stopped working in later releases but then see some
that say they work fine.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!