[rancid] Unable to Login via clogin

Piegorsch, Weylin William weylin at bu.edu
Wed May 3 20:10:51 UTC 2023

Thanks.  I had that thought too, so I made sure first that I wasn’t using any special characters.  There are no non-alphanumeric characters in the password I’m using - no spaces, quotes, emojis, wingdings etc.

[signature_1593189312]

Weylin Piegorsch |  Manager, Network Engineering
Boston University Information Services & Technology
weylin at bu.edu<mailto:weylin at bu.edu> | 617.353.8128 | bu.edu/tech<http://www.bu.edu/tech>
Listen. Learn. Lead.