[tac_plus] Multiple groups

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:41:18 UTC 2010

My tac_plus.conf is starting to get out of hand, and what would solve this for
me is if tac_plus supported multiple groups per user, as in

user ... {
  member group1
  member group2
}

and the user gets the union of all attributes from both groups.

A longish while back, I saw some patches to implement this, but I can't find
them now. Anyone know where they might be?

[I understand why the daemon works the way it does, so this isn't a feature
request. I'm happy to maintain a local fork if that's what it takes, resolve
the conflicts myself, and deal with the monster I create thereby :-) ]

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com