[tac_plus] Re: Redesign?

Paul Floyd shadrack at rocketmail.com
Sat Jul 10 21:47:59 UTC 2010

> Although the second solution is closer to ideal, the  first one is probably
> sufficient for the vast majority of real-world  situations.

Actually, I guess it's not fair for me to just assume that.  Anybody out there
care to send me a complex TACACS+ requirement they're facing (or have faced) in
the REAL WORLD?  I'm interested to know if there are a lot of scenarios that
would be impossible or impractical for the first solution I proposed.  Real-word
situations only, please -- no "what if" scenarios.

Please describe in sufficient detail to write a config.  I'd also be interested
to know how you're solving (or working around) the problem now.

Thanks,

- Paul