[tac_plus] Re: Got error while running Tacacs Server

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Mon Mar 8 19:56:12 UTC 2010

Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 10:19:17AM +0200, Moshe Ben-Eliezer:
> Hi,
>
> I`m getting an error while running the Tacacs server.
> It happens always when "cmd-args" size is 19.
>
> 26 [sig] tac_plus 5268 C:\Documents and Settings\moshe\Desktop\Tacacs\tacacs\tac_plus.exe: *** fatal error - called with threadlist_ix -1

I can't support Windows and there likely is no one on the mail list who
uses tacacs on Windows.  "cmd-args" appears no where in the code and I
have no idea what signal 26 is on Windows (on BSD its an VT alarm);
maybe the command-line is too long for Windows?  thats all i can suggest.