[tac_plus] Mailing list and Syslog question

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:34:48 UTC 2011

If the syslog patch was implemented exactly as Mark's original patch, the
syntax in your tac_plus.conf is like so:

accounting syslog
logging = local6

Additionally, his login authentication lockout code is available on GitHub:

https://github.com/ellzey/tac_plus_AFL

He provided a patch against 4.0.4.19, which makes it as current as it gets.

Full disclosure: I used to work and am still friends with Mark. ;)

jathan.

Jathan.