[tac_plus] Rehash, PAM as default auth

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Wed Mar 7 21:48:59 UTC 2012

I think it was incorporated. (or somebody correct me) I'm thinking the
syntax you want would be:

default authentication = PAM

user = DEFAULT {
     member = silly_group
}

group = silly_group {
     default service = permit
	//services, do_auth, & whatever else
}

If you get it working, you may consider writing a howto.  Some people have
offered advice, but I don't think anybody has written a detailed "howto"
especially one geared toward the "ldap-clueless."