[tac_plus] Tacacs+, pam & ldap

louis labrosse louis_lab at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:04:07 UTC 2013

Hey,

I really
need your help !

Firstly
thank you for your complete website on tacacs+ “shrubbery”

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/tac_plus/2009-January/000332.html

I followed
your tutorial above, but I still blocking, something is maybe missing but I don’t
know what, when tacacs+ request my pam, and when my tac_plus in pam.d is
configured to use local account it works, but when I ask to use pam_ldap.so, it
doesn’t work!

Well, my
pam_ldap library is present in /lib/security.

To debug I
make a tcpdump, but no request to my AD are sent….

When I
modify the nssswitch.conf for ldap, I see sent requests for local
authentication, I guess here for tacacs we don’t need to touch this file..? But
This way I see my ldap.conf is quite ok.

I join you
my actual configuration files, maybe you can find.

A little
help from your part would be very nice!!!

Thank you
very much to take a moment for me!!!

:’(
BR,