[tac_plus] multiple groups per user

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Thu Mar 14 21:29:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Alan.  Note: I fixed Nexus - it modifies the pairs accordingly so
you can use tac_plus for all your devices.  Or, rather, I kluged a work
around that is far too ugly to be considered in the tac_plus code.  Do NOT
confuse my vendor specific workarounds as bugs in tac_plus - if vendors
(even Cisco) would standardize, I wouldn't have to write poor workarounds.

I can't remember - I don't think I ever finished testing Juniper.  If
anybody is interested in testing, please contact me.